FREE SHIPPING FROM $20
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Unless stated otherwise in the individual Competition entry instructions (Competition Rules), the Competition is operated by Childs Farm Ltd of The Barn, Kestrel Court, Vyne Road, Sherborne St John, Hampshire, RG24 9HJ (Childs Farm) who is the Promoter of the Competition. Where there is a joint Promoter, this will be made clear in the Competition Rules and all references to Childs Farm below shall apply to Childs Farm and the joint Promoter.
- The Competition is open to all AUS residents, aged 18 and over, except employees of Childs Farm their families, agents or anyone professionally connected with the Competition, unless stated otherwise in the Competition Rules.
- By entering the Competition, participants will be deemed to have accepted and be bound by these Terms and Conditions, which shall include the Competition Rules.
- No purchase necessary. To take part in the Competition, simply complete the instructions set out in the Competition Rules. Childs Farm will then select the winners as set out in the Competition Rules.
- The Competition will run from the date it is announced until the closing date specified in the Competition Rules or as specified in the Competition Rules (the Competition Period).
- For the purposes of the Competition, an entry is received when the participant submits their entry in accordance with the Competition Rules. No entries will be included that have been submitted in any other way. Childs Farm can accept no responsibility for, and reserves the right to refuse, entries that are corrupt, incomplete or fail to arrive during the Competition Period for any reason.
- Childs Farm reserves all rights to disqualify any participants whose conduct could bring Childs Farm into disrepute or is otherwise contrary to the spirit of the Competition.
- Only 1 entry will be accepted per Facebook account and/or household unless specified otherwise in the Competition Rules.
- The winner(s) will receive the prizes set out in the Competition Rules (the Prize). The Prize is not transferable, re-saleable or exchangeable. There is no cash alternative.
- The winner(s) will be announced on the date specified in the Competition Rules and the Prize will be sent to the winner(s) within 30 days of the end of the Competition Period (or as specified in the Competition Rules). If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days of the end of the Competition Period, Childs Farm reserves the right to offer the Prize to the next eligible entrant.
- The decision of Childs Farm in relation to the Competition is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
- Childs Farm reserves the right to amend, alter or terminate the Competition at any time due to circumstances beyond its control and to substitute the Prize with an alternative prize of equivalent value.
- No entries from agents, third parties, organised groups or applications automatically generated by computers will be accepted.
- By participating, entrants to the Competition release Childs Farm from any and all liability for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Competition or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the Prize other than death or personal injury caused by the negligence of Childs Farm and any other liability that cannot be excluded as a matter of law.
- The Competition shall be subject to Australian law and the parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.